The Level 1 foundation course allows you to uncover the language of colour and what conscious evolution can offer. This course represents a starting point for all those that are looking to trust their intuition and access a better understanding of themselves. It allows you to support not only your own wellness journey but also to support others to be the best versions of themselves.
During the 4 days you will cover the following areas:
• The principles of Aura-Soma as a non-intrusive, self-selected, soul therapy.
• Colour Theory: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colours, Complementary colours, Hidden colours.
• The messages of colour – our gifts and talents.
• An introduction to the three stars in the Subtle Anatomy.
• The visible spectrum and the chakras. Sympathetic resonance as a key to restoring balance.
• The Consultation Process: The Colour Code of the Soul through time. The significance of the position of each bottle in the Equilibrium selection. Interpretation of each fraction in the colour selections.
• An introduction to the complete Aura-Soma range: the Equilibrium oils, Pomanders, Quintessences, Colour Essences and Archangeloi.
• Demonstration and practical work with the aura and subtle energies.
• Demonstration and practical work in interpreting the Equilibrium selection.
• Guidelines for recommendations during a client consultation.
What others Say
Here’s what a few previous participants have shared about an Aura-Soma course with me:
‘I had a wonderful time during the Aura-Soma Foundation Course with Wendy. Wendy is a fantastic teacher, very insightful and passionate about what she does.The experience was really good fun, unique and very energizing. I feel the course had an extremely positive impact on my life and I am definitely going to procees with the training. Aura-Soma has opened doors to a whole new world of colour and positive energy.’ Mandy H., Longfield
‘Thank you Wendy for opening up the beautiful world of Aura-Soma for me! I had an amazing time on the Level 1 course, enjoyed every minute of it, as I enjoyed everyone’s company.’ Beatrix, Bedford
”What a fabulous experience of Aura-Soma. It was an absolute delight to share the experience, time and place with Wendy and fellow students. We all learnt a lot from each other. The course empassed both the theory and the practical, mainitaining my interest througout. I can’t wait for the next time!’ Cathy
‘Wendy is simply an amazing teacher! With all her gentleness and peaceful presence she guided us through one of the most amazing journeys ever! Sensing the colours and living from the space within is making a big difference in my every day life. I will carry the treasure of colour with me forever! thank you Wendy!’ Stefania Zahini
‘Wendy is a wonderfully warm, welcoming lady who instantly makes you feel at home. Her passion, enthusiasm and dedication to all things Aura-Soma shines through as brightly as the bottles do! I look forward to doing my Level 2 with her later this year. Karen Hughes, Plymouth
‘Thank you for a wonderful few days on the Aura-Soma Level 1 course. I found this thoroughly enlightening! Also a lovely group of people to learn with.’ Roz
‘Thank you for such an inspirational course, and for creating such a beautiful space to develop in. Its a joy to work with you’ Dena, Peterborough
For course dates click here >>
The course venue provides you a modern, inviting and comfortable space to support your conscious evolution. Group size is a maximum of 6 participants.
Cambridge is easily accessible for both national and international travellers. For travel details click here >>. There are also many accommodation options in walking distance, providing you with a place to stay during the course. For details click here >>
For course dates click here >>